Answer-Writing Practice [UPSC Law Optional]
Core Features of Answer-Writing Practice [UPSC Law Optional]:
Key Features :
1) 5 Questions will be given for EACH & Every topic of UPSC Law Optional Syllabus
2) Out of 5 Questions, 3 has to be attempted.
3) You can attempt any topic of any subject in any order in this course. For example, you can attempt, Principle of Natural Justice under Administrative law today and Information Technology Act under CLD portions tomorrow.
4) Evaluation for the AWP will be done in 48-72 hours of the attempt.
5) Model-answers are readily available in portal and app for viewing.
6) You can have Weekly mentorship in Zoom Video call or Phone call regarding your performances
Schedule of the course can be downloaded from here : https://www.lawxpertsmv.com/answer-writing-upsc-law-optional
Terms and Conditions of Answer-Writing Practice :
1. ID Proof & Passport Size Photo is mandatory for the admission of this course.
2. If you miss to attempt a topic on a particular day, it can be taken at a later time before UPSC Mains 2023.
3. Your association with Lawxpertsmv India will be taken credit, if you make the payment towards the course. This will entitle the Lawxpertsmv India to post your name & roll no of UPSC in our website & other materials which will be published in future to show your association with us.
4. A topic can be only attempted once. It cannot be re-attempted.
5. Evaluation for the same will be done within 48-72 hours of the attempt.
6. Model-Answers for any particular test or topic can be accessed from our website or our application (Android/IOS) only. It cannot be taken print out.